Paul Thigpen (344 pgs)
A war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle? Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can't escape the conflict.
This guide will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devil's attacks. Part One, "Preparing for Battle," answers these critical questions:
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
Part Two, "Aids in Battle," essential resources:
- Teachings from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
Premium Ultrasoft with two-tone sewn binding, ribbon marker and gold edges.